With its river and ocean setting, and with direct access to the beach, the resort has an abundance of natural attractions. The river is a broad and tranquil one, with mangroves and palm trees on the bank, while the beach is quiet, with golden sands and a glorious blue ocean vista. The resort’s huge, palm-fringed swimming pool is set next to the beach and is complete with a Jacuzzi and a water sports centre offering a wide choice of activities, including snorkelling, jet skiing and sailing. The Kids’ Club has Camp Safari for younger guests, and E-Zone, a teenagers’ hangout away from the family.
SPA Cenvaree offers a refuge for the senses, with a selection of massages and holistic solutions including authentic Ayurvedic therapies that use indigenous products and whose diversity reflects the island’s wonders.
Along with all the leisure activities offered by the resort, there are plenty of excursions including diving trips, visits to heritage sites, and a river safari that will be a memorable experience for adults and children alike.
- Swimming pool overlooking the beach
- Children’s pool
- SPA Cenvaree
- Fitness Centre
- Kids Club (Camp Safari and E Zone)
- Babysitting service available upon request
- Water sports including snorkelling, canoeing, sailing and sailing lessons, wakeboarding, kneeboarding, jet skiing, and rubber dinghy rafting and banana boat
- Scuba diving available upon request
- River and deep sea fishing
- River safaris
- Tours and sightseeing excursions can be arranged
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Medical services
- Laundry services
- Currency exchange