Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Doha part of Centara Hotels & Resorts, a group whose traditions goes back over 30 years, continues to grow and expand in new and exciting destinations, which include China, Cuba, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Oman, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam and Thailand. All Centara Hotels & Resorts welcomes you with warm and gracious hospitality inspired and drawn from Thailand’s rich culture and heritage.
Direct, control and coordinate all housekeeping activities in order that all guest rooms; public areas and back of house areas are cleaned and amenities are punctually replenished within budgeted costs with minimum inconvenience to the guests.
- To direct and coordinate all subordinate housekeeping staff to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled on time and that guest expectation are met.
- To coordinate with front office to ensure that rooms are serviced according to guests’ requirements, and vacant rooms are cleaned for new arrivals.
- To monitor the daily servicing of guest rooms, public areas and back of house areas to ensure they conform to requisite standards.
- To maintain systems to be able to handle day to day guest requests quickly and efficiently.
- To prepares duty rosters, vacation plans and schedules and public holiday schedules to ensure efficient use of human resources.
- To ensure employee uniforms are in good condition and laundered as per hotel standards.
- To ensure guest laundry is laundered and delivered as per hotel standards, and guests are billed accordingly.
- To maintain par stocks for all housekeeping operating equipment and supplies and re-orders as required.
- To monitor the standard of work carried out by contractors engaged by the hotel to ensure that it meets the agreed quality.
- To oversees inventory control, purchasing, disbursement and control for all aspects of housekeeping operations.
- To direct and coordinate the mini-bar operation to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled on time and guests are billed accordingly.
- To administer the hotels ‘Lost and Found’ system.
- To prepare, monitor and control the hotel’s annual Housekeeping budget.
- To maintain efficient administration within the department preparing and submitting operational reports on time.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Hotel in similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or any related field.
- Detail-oriented and pleasant personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Corporate Human Resources Department by emailing the below.