Responsible for planning, coordinating, and conducting training needs and training programs to enhance the quality of services of employees as well as to improve the performance efficiency of staff.
• Analyzes training needs in the hotel and prioritizes such needs for Executive Committee review.
• Review training policies, procedures and practices and recommends improvement to management.
• Assists department heads in the selection and training of department trainers.
• Counsels employees as needed in areas such as career planning, training and development, employee relations
• Implements and monitors an effective employee relations and motivation programs in the hotel.
- Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems in the training field and makes recommendations relating.
- Develops and implements programs to ensure employee security and safety.
- Disseminates information affecting employer-employee relation.
- Coordinates and executes employees’ social, athletic, and recreational activities.
The successful candidate has:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in the position
- Good communications in English both speaking and writing and computer literate
- Good Managerial and Leadership, skill Strong in inter-personality skill and outgoing, friendly
- Positive thinking and good in problem solving skills, and execution of work
- Be a strong leader with good organizational and time-management skills
- Thai national only, Male / Female, Age 30 - 45 yrs.
Other Jobs You May Like
Marketing & Communications Manager
Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin.
Hua Hin , Thailand