As a fun place for families, the resort has a kids’ club with daily activities, an expansive 43-metre-long swimming pool complete with a water slide, a children’s pool for the younger ones to splash in, and plenty of space for guests wishing to unplug and bask under the Krabi sun.
Mums and dads will find in the fitness centre and SPA Cenvaree a place where they can revitalise, rejuvenate or unwind. And to reconnect, couples will indulge in couple’s rituals at our spa. Therapies drawing from Ayurvedic practices and Thailand’s wellbeing heritage are also available.
Krabi and the Andaman Sea form a vast playground for adventures between land and sea. Our team and tour information desk will be delighted to arrange thrilling activities for guests of all ages, ranging from snorkelling trips and the opportunity to explore ancient limestone caves or discover the kaleidoscope of colours underneath the Andaman Sea, to elephant riding and canoeing.
One’s stay in Krabi is not complete without a day of island hopping, exploring outlying islands leisurely and snorkelling in crystal clear waters. And to perfectly finish the day, reflect on your adventures with sundowners at Lobby Bar.
- Expansive swimming pool with a waterslide
- Children’s pool
- SPA Cenvaree
- Fitness centre
- Kids’ Club with Camp Safari for young children aged 4 to 9 and E-Zone entertainment area for children and teenagers from 10 to 17 years old
- Babysitting service available upon request
- Bicycle hire
- Thai cooking classes
- PADI diving can be arranged
- Tour information desk
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Baht Bonanza Free Spending Money programme available at the resort
- Airport transfers
- Laundry services
- Foreign currency exchange