Doha, the capital of the State of Qatar, is a place to experience local traditions, discover history, and conduct business in one of the region's most successful hubs.
Centara Residence & Suites Doha enjoys an incomparable location in the prestigious residential and central business district of West Bay, within one kilometre of one of Doha’s most sought-after shopping destinations, City Centre Shopping Mall. Moments away from the Doha Corniche, a landscaped promenade that rims the bay, the residence lies steps away from major companies and government offices, and is only a 10-minute drive from The Pearl, Qatar’s unique island paradise.
For a dose of culture, visit the Fanar Islamic Cultural Centre and the Museum of Islamic Art. The latter was designed by IM Pei, architect of the Louvre’s famous glass pyramid, and is home to the largest collection of Islamic Art in the world.
Recreational options abound in and around Doha, with shopping, water sports and visits to cultural attractions all nearby. Doha’s proximity to the rolling desert dunes makes adrenalin-fuelled activities such as sand-skiing, quad-biking and sand dune bashing easy to arrange.
Doha’s Hamad International Airport is 20 kilometres away from the residence.
Driving directions from the airport:
- From Hamad International Airport, head north (sharp right) onto the F Ring Road
- Continue on the F Ring Road and take the ramp to Ras Abu Abboud Expy.
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto Ras Abu Abboud Expy.
- After 6.4 kilometres take a slight right to Al Corniche Road
- Continue on Al Corniche Road for 7.5 kilometres then turn left onto Diplomatic Street