Effective 1st November 2021
The wellbeing of staff and guests has always been Centara’s top priority. In order to uphold the safety and health at the highest levels, we are expanding our policy beyond the Centara Complete Care programme to ensure everyone’s protection, safety, and wellbeing.
- Effective 1st November 2021, all guests staying overnight at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi, as well as visitors dining the restaurants, utilising any of facilities within the resort are required to show proof of vaccination.
- Vaccinated criteria are at least 1 dose of a Thai FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, including Sinovac, Sinopharm, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Sputnik V, Pfizer, and Moderna.
- All staff working at the resort have been fully vaccinated.
- A proof of vaccination is required for all guests regardless of a negative PCR test result, including those who have recently recovered from COVID-19.
- Children 18 years and younger are exempt when accompanied by vaccinated parents.
- All overnight guests and day visitors will be asked to present proof of vaccination at the Nopparathara pier before boarding the boat or at the security checkpoint prior to entering the property along with their ID card or passport.
- Guests and visitors will be asked to have their temperature checked and complete a health questionnaire upon check-in and before entering the outlets.
- All suppliers and delivery staff will only be allowed to enter the resort premises provided they are also vaccinated.