티티 웨딩

발가락 사이를 빠져나가는 부드러운 모래와 공기 중에 퍼져 있는 달콤한 향과 함께 푸른 녹색의 코코넛 야자 아래에서 서약을 나눕니다. 전담 사진사가 애정 어린 순간을 사진에 담고 직원들이 모든 것을 완벽하게 조율할 것입니다. 열대 속의 결혼식을 즐기고 전통 보두베루 퍼레이드와 같은 기억에 남을 이벤트, 특별 턴다운 서비스, 촛불과 함께 하는 로맨틱한 디너를 만끽하며 특별한 날을 마무리하세요.

하이라이트:

  • 웨딩 케이크

  • 신부 부케 및 신랑 부토니에르

  • 전통 보두베루 드럼 퍼레이드

  • 스파클링 와인 2잔

  • 사진

Ocean Blessings Ceremony
Ocean Blessings Ceremony
Ocean Blessings Ceremony

Package Includes

Package Includes

1. 결혼식 당일

  • 비종교 결혼식
  • 노스 비치에 결혼식장 장식 및 준비
  • 결혼식장까지 이어지는 전통 보두베루 드럼 퍼레이드
  • 웨딩 케이크
  • 신부 꽃부케 및 신랑 부토니에르
  • 축배를 위한 스파클링 와인 2잔
  • 신부가 도착하는 순간부터 결혼식이 끝나는 순간까지 담은 사진
Ocean Blessings Ceremony
Ocean Blessings Ceremony
Ocean Blessings Ceremony

2. 결혼식 후

  • 결혼식 당일 밤, 객실 내 허니문 침대 장식을 포함한 턴다운 서비스
  • 해변에서 신랑과 신부를 위해 촛불 아래에서 제공되는 5개 코스의 로맨틱한 디너.
  • 수석 셰프가 디너를 담당함.
  • 센타라 USB 드라이브로 결혼식 사진 소프트 카피 제공
Ocean Blessings Ceremony
Ocean Blessings Ceremony
Ocean Blessings Ceremony

추가 옵션:

다음과 같은 추가 혜택으로 결혼식을 더욱 빛낼 수 있습니다.

  • 신부 및 신랑을 위한 60분 스파 & 미용 트리트먼트 - USD 390++
  • 신부 및 신랑을 위한 헤어와 메이크업 - USD 300++
  • 섬 주변에서 진행되는 커플 사진(1시간) - USD 350++
  • 결혼식 내내 진행되는 ‘보두베루’ 공연 - USD 150++
  • 2단 웨딩 케이크 - USD 153++
  • 결혼식과 디너 내내 진행되는 라이브 음악 공연 - USD 150 USD++
  • 다음 날: 빌라 내 조식 - USD 80++
Ocean Blessings Ceremony
Ocean Blessings Ceremony
Ocean Blessings Ceremony

More Special Touches:

  • “Boduberu” performance throughout the wedding Ceremony - $150
  • A three-tiered Wedding Cake - $190
  • Live music performance during the Wedding Ceremony and dinner - $250
  • 4-course romantic dinner with paired wines on the beach - $500
  • Private bbq at the resort beach - $550
  • Private bbq at the sandbank - $700
  • Champagne breakfast served in-villa - $290
  • Signature facial treatment at SPA Cenvaree - $250
  • Video shooting during the Wedding Ceremony - $985
  • One-hour couple photography around the island (30 pictures) - $310
Ocean Blessings Ceremony
Ocean Blessings Ceremony
Ocean Blessings Ceremony

몰디브 웨딩

Weddings in Tropical Climates

You have chosen to celebrate the most beautiful day of your life and your dream honeymoon in a tropical destination. In these picture-perfect surroundings, your wedding ceremony is still subject to weather conditions. When you select an outdoor venue for your wedding location, the resort or hotel will provide a back-up indoor location at no extra charge. However please be aware that by booking an outdoor venue you agree to this back-up option with no recourse to the property. On arrival the wedding coordinator will discuss with you the weather forecast and agree an appropriate date if needed. It is strongly recommended that you remain flexible with your actual wedding day during your stay to ensure it will be a day to remember.

Your Wedding, Your Style

Whilst every effort is made to coordinate your wedding plans before arrival, allowing you the time to relax and enjoy your stay, we do appreciate that you may want to discuss your wedding arrangements with your personal wedding planner earlier in your stay. You will have the opportunity to enhance your wedding setting in addition to the pre-booked items and services within the wedding package which cannot be cancelled or refunded.

Confirming your Wedding Plans

The balance of your wedding or blessing ceremony is due 30 days prior to arrival. A pro-forma invoice will be issued in good time to arrange payment. Securing your underwater wedding ceremony is subject to advanced confirmation at least 14 days prior to arrival.

Terms & Conditions

  • • A wedding in the Maldives is symbolic in nature and is not legally binding
  • • Wedding and ceremonial arrangements can only be finalised after a minimum stay of two days at the resort to ensure that there is sufficient time for preparation
  • • Pricing is not inclusive of accommodation or meal plans
  • • Wedding rings and bridal gown to be supplied by the bride and groom

Cancellation Policy

 

Securing your Sea Breeze wedding is subject to a 25% deposit of the total amount of your wedding ceremony. In the event you cancel your plans completely, the deposit will be forfeited. For underwater weddings, 50% of the total cost of your wedding ceremony will be retained for any cancellations within 14 to 7 days prior to your arrival at the resort whereas cancellations within 7 days imply that 75% of the total cost of your stay will be forfeited.

Further Information

For further information from one of our wedding planners, please contact us at [email protected] or [email protected]

Maldives Weddings

Your Dream Wedding Request

Optional
Optional
Number of Rooms Required Optional
Optional