Camp Safari Kid's Club
Fun for kids of all ages
Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives provides a range of facilities for younger guests with the E-Zone, a hub for entertainment and activities for teenagers; and Camp Safari Kids’ Club, offering a daily supervised activities programme for kids.
Camp Safari opens from 10:00 hrs. to 12:00 hrs. and 14:00 hrs. to 20:00 hrs. Babysitting services are available at Camp Safari with an additional charge. Children’s activities are comprised of various outdoor games, crafting, painting and a selection of additional artistic and eco-friendly activities. Our E-Zone is a whole lot of fun and offers two pool tables and a snooker table, table soccer, air hockey table, table tennis and PlayStation games.
- Up to 2 children under 12 years of age on check-in stay free when sharing existing bedding with parents (existing bedding means either rooms with a sofa bed, baby cots or sharing bed with parents as per the maximum occupancy specified per room).
- Children eat for free from kids’ menus and buffet items. À la carte items will be charged at 50%.
- Children can be booked on meal plans at 50% charge of adult pricing should they wish to dine based on meal plan inclusions.
- Maximum 2 free kids per unit as per maximum occupancy.
- Children accompanying parents booked on GAI meal plan enjoy free excursions that parents are entitled by meal plan.
- If an Extra bed is brought into the guest room, the applicable extra bed charges shown in this contract will always apply.
- Where club supplement is selected, the applicable child rate for club access is payable during the entire stay.
- Free child stays are subject to Green Tax USD 6.- per person per night of the entire stay.