Terms & Conditions
The information provided in this section is to offer you, the customer, the usage conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
I. General Site Usage and Information Agreement
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of this website are the property of Centara Hotels & Resorts, 999/99 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand. All rights reserved.
Membership Sign-up terms
By booking member rates I agree to the terms of and sign up for the CentaraThe1 loyalty program. Existing members agree to existing terms of membership.
The information, software, products, and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors or may need to be updated. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Centara Hotels & Resorts may make improvements and/or changes in this website at any time.
Centara Hotels & Resorts makes no representations about the suitability of the information, software, products and services contained on this website, provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind. Centara Hotels & Resorts hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions about this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall Centara Hotels & Resorts be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or with the delay or inability to use this website, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through this web, or otherwise, even if Centara Hotels & Resorts has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some countries/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
Modification of these Terms and Conditions
Centara Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices at any time without prior notice.
Alternate currency displays are estimates only and do not reflect the exact amount your card will be charged. Currency rates on Currency converter are based on various trusted publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary. Currency quotes are updated every day. Centara Hotels & Resorts does not warrant or guarantee the conversion accuracy.
Creating an account
To comply with the law, you hereby confirm that your age is above 10. If you are under the age of 10, you acknowledge that you must get permission from a parent or legal guardian to open an account and that parent or legal guardian must agree to this Terms and Conditions. If you do not understand this section, please do not create an account until you have asked your parent or legal guardian for a minor who is creating an account, you must accept this Terms and Conditions on the minor’s behalf and you will be responsible for all use of the account or company services using such account, whether such account is currently open or created later.
II. Online Payment
Payment, Cancellation & No-show Policy
- For “Pay Later” rates, all payments will be settled upon guests checking in/out at Centara Hotels & Resorts. There will be no real-time charge at time of online booking. The credit card information required is to guarantee bookings only.
- For “Pay Now” rates, your credit card information will be filled and debited on the trusted financial institution’s secure server, and we do not maintain in our server all or part of your financial information including but not limited to credit card’s name, number and expiry date.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card that is valid throughout the stay.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations, where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances contained or resulted from a mistake or error. Centara Hotels & Resorts reserves the rights to cancel or amend bookings if they do not follow our terms & conditions.
- Booking cancellation policies and their penalty charges including terms & conditions are different and stated individually by each offer, rate, promotion, and packages throughout the website.
- No Shows or Failure to Cancel: Charge the full amount of the total cost of stay
- Shorten Stays / Early Check-Outs: Charge the full amount of the total cost of stay
- For Online Payment System, all room rates in any currency will convert into Thai Baht at our hotel’s fixed rate before settlement. The amount of charge will be charge to the customer by the currencies exchanged rate on settled date.
- Room rates and conditions published on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors or may need to be updated. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Centara Hotels & Resorts may make improvements and/or changes in this website at any time.
For properties in Thailand
All charges will be made in THB. Alternate currency displays are estimates only and do not reflect the exact amount your card will be charged.
For properties outside Thailand
All charges will be made in USD or other currencies depending on the property's location. Alternate currency displays are estimates only and do not reflect the exact amount your card will be charged.
For properties in Japan
Notations are based on Specified Commercial Transaction Act. Download PDF