The Engineering Expert performs his duties in the framework defined by the chain and hotel norms and by internal regulations and the duties of the Chief Engineer cover the following areas:
- The laying out maintenance and repair of installations.
- The safety and security matters in the hotel.
- The Engineering Expert is also responsible for the long-term maintenance of the buildings and installations with due regard of minimizing maintenance costs.
- Energy management for all hotel areas to be properly controlled & efficiently run.
- Environmental management for all hotel areas to be properly controlled & efficiently.
- Male, Thai Nationality, age not over 35 years.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in engineering or technician.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as technician in a hotel.
- Basic English communication skills and computer literate.