Nestled by the beautiful turquoise waters of Andaman Sea, Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi is the ideal destination for an authentic Thai wedding. From the ultra and stage setup for the monks to the water pouring ceremony, we will have every last detail curated for you. With the waft of jasmine flowers and enchanting sounds of khim playing in the air, you will receive the warmest blessings and always remember your big day with heartfelt memories.
The day before:
- Rehearsal before wedding day
- 1h relaxing massage for 2
- Honeymoon set-up with In-Room floral ornaments & decoration
- Buddhist ceremony
- Striking Thai traditional long drum parade
- Wishing dance ceremony
Wedding Day (continued):
- Fragrant neck garlands for the bride and groom
- Bridal bouquet and corsage for the groom
- Three to five-pound wedding cake
- One bottle of sparkling wine for toasting
- Donation and offerings to the monks and temple attendants including Sung Katarn
- Thai Water Blessing (Rod Nam Sang)
- Floral decoration of the wedding venue with exotic flowers
After the ceremony:
- Romantic candlelit set dinner for the bride & groom (exclusive of beverage)
- Anniversary gift for your returning trip; a complimentary two-night stay in a Deluxe Ocean Facing room including daily breakfast for two and one private beachfront dinner for two (exclusive of beverages)
Good to Know
Celebrate at Centara
Whether you want a Thai or Western wedding, traditional or contemporary, our wedding coordinators will help you make it a success. We can also create an intimate, minimalist ceremony or renewal of vows, including a secular ceremony on the beach, private dinner for two, flowers for the bride and groom, and sparkling wine for a toast at the water’s edge.
Wedding Settings and Venues
Choose from a garden, beachfront, Thai Sala, Royal Villa or the Ao Nang Suite for your memorable wedding venue.
Enhance Your Special Day
Our event planners can give you one-stop convenience for all your needs, both the usual wedding components as well as creative extra touches.
- Romantic, candlelit dinners for two next to the beach, or at a nearby island via private speedboat
- Tropical flower arrangements using hundreds of colour-coordinated orchids
- Entertainment, including traditional Thai music and dance
- Award-winning spa treatments at the resort, to relax and rejuvenate the wedding couple or their guests before or after the wedding
- Fireworks on the beach
- Photography and videography, as conventional or creative as you wish
The resort offers complimentary equipment for non-motorized water sports, so your guests can enjoy activities such as kayaking to the nearby karst formations offshore.