Thai Wedding Ceremony
Featuring elegant floral decorations in your ideal venue, your wedding will begin with a traditional Thai Buddhist ceremony. Our team of wedding experts will attend to every detail, from setting up the water blessing ritual to arranging lunch offerings to the monks. Celebrate the special day with your friends and family and create picture-perfect moments.
All Package Inclusions
Briefing and Planning with your personal Wedding Coordinator and celebratn on the day before the ceremony
Traditional Thai Buddhist Chanting Ceremony
Buddhist Ceremony Setup with Water Blessings
Customisable Floral Decorations with bespoke concept creation available
Thai Wedding Garlands for the Bride & Groom
Donations and Set-lunch offerings to the Monks
- Thai Wedding Dresses and Suits tailored by a skilled professional recommended by the hotel
- Give away gifts/souvenirs for guests to take away, including Thai dolls, soap carvings, fragrant candles and other items by special request
- THB 200 baht will apply as surcharge for any additional guests.
Finding the Ideal Venue
- Swimming pool: Imagine your wedding beautifully set amongst fragrant flowers on a secluded turquoise waterfall with the swimming pool as backdrop. (Subject to seasonality and weather conditions)
- Coco & Rum Restaurant: An elegant rooftop restaurant and lounge celebrating modern comforts with a stunning view of the resort.
- Lawn Garden Terrace: The Lawn Garden is perfectly suited for intimate wedding receptions
- Ballroom: Arrange your wedding either in a traditional Thai style or a modern Western-style affair in a gorgeous event hall with the best lighting and sound.
Small Touches to Enhance your Wedding
(Optional items, net inclusive of tax and service. Subject to change locally without notice and not commissionable)
- Wedding Registration: THB 6,500
- Additional Corsages: THB 150 per person
- Additional Garlands: THB 1,500 per person
- Capture the magic - 36 Photographs: THB 30,000 per album
- Wedding Memoriesj - One 120-minute DVD (PAL/NTSC): THB 30,000
- Make-up and Hairdressing: THB 30,000 per time
Food & Beverage Options
(Net inclusive of tax and service with soft drink included)
- Wedding Buffet: THB 650 – 1,400 per person
- Cocktail Reception: THB 650 – 1,300 per person
- Canapé Selection: From THB 350 – 550 per person
- One-hour open bar reception: THB 850 – 1,300 per person
The menu can be discussed with the executive chef to perfectly suit your concept. We appreciate you give priority to our in-house beverages. Therefore, drink consumption in the premises shall be supplied by Centra by Centara Maris Resort Jomtien throughout the duration of your stay.