Свадебный пакет услуг Gold
From pre-ceremony spa treatments to a post-wedding photograph album and even a video, this unique package makes your memorable day an effortless affair.
The day before:
- Body massage for couple on the day prior to the wedding
- Fruits and flowers on arrival
- On-site wedding coordinator
- Upgrade to a Suite on wedding night (on availability)
- Marriage license and certificate
- Bottle of sparkling wine for the couple during the ceremony
- Two-tiered wedding cake
- Bouquet and button-hole
- Kandyan dancers and drummers
- Witness if required
Wedding Day (continued):
- 5-course candlelit dinner on the wedding night
- Canapés and soft drinks for 10 guests during the ceremony
- One CD of 30-minute video of the wedding ceremony
- Decorated wedding location
- Traditional oil lamp decorated with fresh flowers
- Traditional religious blessings sung by a group of Sri Lanka girls
- Souvenir gift from the hotel
- 1-hour boat ride
- Free wedding shoot with sunset cocktail
- 24 photographs with album
Celebrate at Centara
Our coordinators know how to stage a beautiful and culturally-correct ceremony, be it a Thai, Chinese, Indian, Western, or a romantically informal “Sand Ceremony.” They can make your event as traditional or contemporary as you wish.
Wedding Settings and Venues
We provide a superb location with the Bentota River on one side and the Indian Ocean on the other, ensuring dreamy views from most areas of the resort, and offering a natural environment along with a wide range of facilities and activities.
The below should reach the hotel 30 days prior to the date of ceremony. The originals of below documents, to be produced to the hotel, at least 4 working days, prior to the ceremony.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificates of the couple
- If divorced or widowed, Certificates of Divorce or Death Certificate
- Photocopies of passports
- If unmarried, an affidavit certificate should be sent
Email our wedding coordinators at [email protected] to discuss how we can make your special celebration go smoothly and successfully.